Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 July 2014

Recovering the Lost Glory

The mission to restore lost glory was accomplished about 2000 years ago. You are not the one to do something in order to restore the lost glory since Jesus has come to seek that which was lost. It is a settled matter which you were invited to accept. He humbled himself to take up your position on the cross of Calvary, and on the cross He said "It is finished"... After resurrection, He declared "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me..." Matthew 28: 18. He reclaimed what we lost in the Garden of Eden. 
You can trust His perfect works of redemption and experience the joy of recovery. He is willing to restore to you what the enemy had stolen. "People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. Yet if he is caught, he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house." Proverbs 6: 30, 31. Jesus caught the thief, rendered him powerless and recovered from him the stolen glory. 
I declare to you this day, whatever the enemy had stolen from your life is restored in Jesus mighty name. The Bible says, "How you have fallen from heaven. O star of the morning, son of the dawn! You have been cut down to the earth, you who have weakened the nations.
But you said in your heart, 'I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God, and I will sit on the mount of assembly in the recesses of the north. I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.'" Isaiah 14: 12-14. The good news is that the King of glory conquered him through the power of resurrection. 
Take the following steps as recorded in 2Chronicles 7: 14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray
And seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 
1) Humble Yourself. Accept you are a sinner who has lost the glory of God. Confess and be ready to forsake your sins.
2) Pray. You need to call upon the name of the Lord and acknowledge Him as your Saviour.
3) Seek Him. In your daily walk with the Lord, seek Him through personal meditation in the Bible. 
4) Turn Away from all Evils. You mus separate yourself from the wicked and start fellowshiping with godly people. 
You shall be blessed as you do so in Jesus name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment