Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Overcoming Life’s Challenges through Jesus Christ

wwwabundantgracemin.com
The World is tough but we can be victors. it is indisputable fact that the world can offer anyone except troubles. There are challenges include pain, both physical and emotional; fear, frustration, disappointment, discouragement, natural or man-made disasters, disease and death, Christian or not.  Troubles are a universal language. “No one is without troubles, without personal hardships and genuine challenges.  That fact may not be obvious because most people don't advertise their woes and heartaches.  But nobody, not even the purest heart, escapes life without suffering battle scars” -Richelle E. Goodrich. Our life’s challenges are either temptations, or persecutions, or afflictions. However, they are meant to shape us and mold us into the divine agenda.  If achieving goals were easy, everyone would do it quickly and without difficulty. Even if your vision is clear and you can articulate a detailed destiny, there are always obstacles in the path. Those who succumb to their life’s challenges are crushed and have no fulfillment.
I declare to you today, the challenges you see today shall bow before you in the name of Jesus Christ. 
The Lord shall lift up your head and anoint you with fresh oil in the name of Jesus Christ. Psalm 92: 10
The Lord won’t give us more than we can handle. The basic truth is God knows every detail about our life. He knows the good things, and He knows the ugly things. No part of you is hidden from His presence. He knows your genuineness as a Christian or otherwise. The word of God says. “And there is no creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and lay open before the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”  Hebrew 4: 13. He will not give you more than you can handle. His abiding presence will see us through. He says, “19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me? 20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy. 21 A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world. 22 And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.” 
You shall rejoice again in Jesus name
Stop bowing to your situations and challenges, the Lord shall silent your storm in Jesus name
Conclusion 
In difficult times, man is tempted to employ human weapons but they cannot stand the heat and fiery shorts of the Devil. Satan rules the world system against people of God. So it is of no use going to people of the world for help. All you need to do is to pray:
 Lord Jesus, I agree that I am a sinner and cannot save myself. You suffered and died for my sake. I am ready today to forsake my sinful life. I invite you into my heart today. Save me and be my Lord for the rest of my life. I will always serve my God in fellowship with other believers in Christ. Thank you for saving me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment