Powered By Blogger

Thursday 6 September 2018

Deliverance from Spirit of Promise and Fail

 Rev'd G. S. Adeyemo
Read Exodus 11: 1-3; Exodus 14:14, Jeremiah 15:21.

Your good dreams shall come true, never be discouraged. No more promised and fail in your life

Are you battling with unfulfilled promises? Are dreams and prophecies concerning your life not coming to fruition? With the prayer points bellow rooted in the scripture, that experience will turn around in Jesu name.
Trust in the Word and the accomplishments of the cross of Christ, every promise of God and men concerning you will come true in Jesus name.

  1. O Lord, break the yoke of promise and fail in my life in Jesus name
  2. O Lord, pull off the garment of dissappointment from my neck in Jesus name
  3. O Lord, set ablaze the power that turns helpers against me in Jesus name.
  4. O Lord, destroy the power that set friends against me in Jesus name.
  5. You evil spirit tormenting me through friends lose your authority in Jesus name.
  6. The evil remote control manipulating my helpers against me catch fire in Jesus name
  7. O Lord, by your word shake the life of those taking my portions in Jesus name.
  8. Let there be terrible fear in the life of those hijacking my portions in Jesus name.
  9. Every wicked intermediary between me and government lose your place in Jesus name.
  10. Whoever is depriving me from getting my allocations lose your position in Jesus name.

After the 10th plague, Pharaoh released the Israelites and the people of God possess their possessions; I am released from the shackle of Pharaoh of my life that has been depriving me of my portions in government in Jesus name. I take back what friends and enemies have stolen from me in Jesus name. I take back my approvals, I take back my payment, I take back my lot in government in the name of Jesus Christ.
The powerful hand that have been stolen my rights wither in Jesus name.
Lord I thank you for you promised to deliver me from evil men and redeem me from the wicked. Thank you for restoring all what the enemies stole from me. I will surely testify to your goodness, power and surpassing grace in Jesus name. Jeremiah 15:21
Rev'd G. S. Adeyemo

No comments:

Post a Comment