Powered By Blogger

Sunday 25 March 2012

THE MERCIFUL GOD

Exodus 3: 7-10
THE MERCIFUL GOD
Going through the passage, I discovered three things and we will deal with them in this message. They all point to the fact that God is merciful. Lord said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. The children of Israel had been in slavery for over four hundred years. It was like they were forgotten by God who revealed Himself to Abraham their father and promised him that he Abraham will be a blessing to all other nations. They were wallowing in abject poverty, subjected to afflictions ridicule, in the hand of godless people. What a paradox! However God himself is now saying I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt.
PRAYER:-The Lord has just seen your misery in the land of pain and tears today. He will intervene in Jesus name.
to be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment