Powered By Blogger

Saturday 27 April 2013

You Are Moving Forward I


Moving forward is God’s pattern for creation. As long as we expect better things in life, moving forward is a necessity. Your life shall move forward, your business shall move forward, your education shall move forward in Jesus name. 
At creation, life was held down by the power of darkness but God was not comfortable with such situation. There was obscure darkness upon the earth. The earth was void and chaotic. In order words, the world was without progress, instead there was confusion. However God declared; let there be light and there was light.  Are you in distress and confusion just because things are stagnant? Today the Lord asks me to tell you, move forward in Jesus name. 

 Your best is yet to come.   Phil. 12 -14
Not that I have already obtained this or am already perfect, but I press on to make it my own, because Christ Jesus has made me his own. Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Difficulties may abound here and there; they are not to dictate your position in life. Your enemies are not to dictate how you should live your life. You need to move forward to the next level. Do not think you have arrived. Your best is yet to come. Isa. 43: 1 – 4; Exo. 14: 15,16; Joh. 5: 8; Psl. 32: 8.

Forget the Past.
If you will move forward, you must get out of the past; your past failure or success, the disappointment from friends. The Bible says in Isaiah 43:18-19 “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.” Knowing full well that you do not have control over many things, laying them at His feet helps. When you are down just repeat this a few times: “Let Go and Let God”  knowing that you are powerless over some  things you can't change or mistakes you made, but with full faith in God, it will be taken care of. Praise God

No comments:

Post a Comment