Powered By Blogger

Saturday 6 April 2013

YOU ARE NOT ALONE

 The Lord is our Refuge: He is a Shelter: is a place or state of safety. The Bible says in Nahum 1: 7, “The LORD is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him,” Also, Psl 46: 1; when almost everyone deserted you, There might have been times when people did or said things about you, that have been very hurtful, listen to what the Lord said in Matthew 5:44 to 45 (NIV) From the very lips of Jesus Himself, But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who insult you and persecute you. That ye may be sons of your Father who is in heaven”. Its very easy at times to let the Devil steal your joy. There are times, when we do feel down, because of the circumstances that we go through, remember that the Lord is your Refuge. Psl. 55: 12; Isa 46: 4. Psalm 18:1 to 3 (NIV) “I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies”. The Hebrews put their trust in God. They declared Him to be their refuge and strength. What was the strength of their adversary, the Assyrian army? It was their training, their equipment, their leaders. Since you know the outcome of this particular confrontation, you can easily see whose refuge and strength was dependable. Challenges may come and storm may rage God demands faith in His word for your life. He calls you to persistence in trusting Him, His abiding presence will not depart from you in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment